This card was made with 3 challenges in mind. Momo's Tuesday Challenge was to make a card with black, white and one other color. Cricut Cardz Challenge #40 was to use scallops and on Cuttlebug Challenges Blogspot we are to use pink and a stamped sentiment. I'm going to give this card to my sister for her birthday later this month.
Here are the details:
- Cricut Cartridges~ Stretch Your Imaginations-cake cut at 2.5 inches. I cut this 3 times, once in blackout and twice for the layers. Create A Critter-scalloped oval
- Patterned paper is DCWV
- Solid cardstock from my stash
- Stamp~ Studio G
- Cuttlebug~ Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Pearl bling
- Crystal Stickles
- Glossy Accents~ for the candle
- Fiskars punch
- Velvet ribbon from Hobby Lobby
- White and Black Gel Pen
- Martha Stewart pigment ink in pink
Thanks for stopping by!