Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Fall!

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I wanted to share a card I made for a swap over at the Peachy Keen Connection. The theme for this swap was "Fall" and of course we had to use Peachy Keen Stamps on our cards.
 
 
You may have a seen a similar card that I made when this scrarecrow stamp was released last month but I loved this card and decided to amp it up a bit.

 
Th scarecrow is from PKSC-09 September Stamp of the Month. He was colored with Copics and paper-pieced. I cut the pumpkin from Mini Monsters Cruct cartridge an stamped him with a face from that same set. The corn is from Just Because Cards and the fence is from Paper Doll Dress Up.
 
The grass and leaves are both made with punches. You can find the sentiment on PKSC-09 September Stamps of the Month.
 
I just wanted to say what great fun I had making this card and I LOVE all the cards I received!
 
Check out the Peachy Keen Connection for lots of Peachy Keen inspiration!
 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet...great scene! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Adorable!Love it!TFS

Glenda said...

Such a cute Fall card! Love the little scene with the cute scarecrow, pumpkin and corn! Great details!
Happy Fall to you!
Glenda