Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank you, God ~ Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Friday has arrived and with comes another Peachy Keen Challenge!
 
This weeks challenge is entitled "Word Up!"
 
Here are the details:
 
Create a card using a Peachy sentiment as your main focus.
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
 
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 10/24 - 11:59 pm EST
 
With the challenge in mind here is what I created:
 
 
I started with papers found in the October Peachy Picks Collection.

 
My sentiment came from PK-141 Lil' Tweets Thanksgiving. I stamped it on pattern paper that was cut with my Cricut Expression and the Lacy Labels cartridge.

 
The leaves were created using PKSC-09 September 2012. These started out white. I inked them with various distress inks, crumpled them, unfolded them, inked them a little more, and sprayed them with
 Glimmer Mist.
 
For the final touch I added some green crinkle ribbon.
 
You can see what all of the designers have created to inspire you on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog.
 
I cannot wait to see your "Word Up!" creations!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 

7 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Your leaves are fantastic! Funny that it sounds more like you're trying to destroy them, but the technique works beautifully.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the leaves! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

This is the sentiment I thought of when I first saw this challenge. You did it up perfectly. I love those gorgeous leaves too. Beautiful card. Hugs - Glora

Katie A. said...

Beautiful leaves!!!! I love your card!!!!!

<3, Katie A.
www.kdpiedesign.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo pretty! love the leaves and the sentiment is beautiful!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

So Pretty! I love the colors, paper and the way you used the sentiment:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Blue Moon Creation said...

I love the leaves! How creative! They look so real! Have a peachy day! -Thia