Monday, October 22, 2012

My Halloween Mummy ~ Peachy Keen Featured Designer

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today is my day to share a project on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. I love playing with my Peachy Keen Stamps and this was no exception.
 
With Halloween just around the corner I wanted to share a cute little flat backed treat box.
 

 
I used the cute little mummy from SY-908 Halloween Holler Mummy Man. He was colored with Copic markers. I added some orange Stickles to his pumpkins on his shirt. The spider web border is a Martha Stewart punch which had been sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I added some ribbon and the spider from my stash.

 
The sentiment is from PKSC-09 September 2012. I used a shape from Cricut Craft Room Basics.

 
Lastly I added some Hershey Nuggets that were wrapped in coordinating cardstock. This box fits 3 nicely.
 
You can find the instructions for creating this box on Split Coast Stampers.
 
This was a quick and easy box to put together for a few little munchkins that deserve a treat!
 
~Hugs, Saundra :)
 
I am adding my card to the following challenges:
 
My Craft Spot ~ "Little Monsters"
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog ~ "Black and Orange"
 
 
My Craft Spot
 
 
Fantabulous Cricut
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...so bright and fun! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

So Darn Cute!Love it!

Beckie said...

Great project. Love it!!

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

So cute!!! I was thinking of trying this very tutorial for teacher gifts...love yours, Saundra!

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! I am yet to use this stamp, the mummy is so adorable:)
Thanks for the link on how to make the box:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Glora said...

I love this. It is perfect. This mummy is perfect on here too. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

recollectionalley said...

Great project! Love the coloring and the paper you used! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Janea
Recollection Alley

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such an adorable project. I love that it is a treat box and love the mummy. Cool ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

Rosie said...

omg this is too cute
love the box treat

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is just awesome Saundra! The mummy is so much fun and that little spider is adorable! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Melissa said...

This ia soooo cute!!! I host the Scrappin' Saturday over at FCCB & am going to showcase your project! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!!
Melissa
FCCB DT - Scrappin' Saturday
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is absolutely the cutest ever...love this idea!Thanks for the inspiration!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is such a neat box!

Tammy Schmitt said...

Super fun! Love the eyes:-) So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

~Tammy S

rockpapercricut said...

Adorable! Your little mummy turned out so cute! Love the colors and the idea of wrapping your chocolates with matching paper. I'll have to go and check out the instructions on how to make these little treat holders. Thanks for entering your project in the *Little Monsters* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute treat box, Saundra! I love the little spider! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly