Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Little Robot Love ~ PKS Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's finally here! The first Peachy Keen Stamps challenge of 2014.

This year Peachy Keen Stamps is changing things up a bit. Challenges will be posted on the 1st and 15th of the month.

This first challenge is a sketch challenge.


This is the card I created following the sketch.


I really love the way this card came out! Isn't it sweet?

I used PK-173 Great Vibes for my robots and PK-162 Fruit Sentiments One for my sentiment. The robots were colored with Copic markers.

All my patterned paper is from Echo Park's Head Over Hills colllection.

Other items used:

Ranger Glossy Accents
Fiscars Punch
Ribbon from my stash
Foam Tape

I hope you'll join us in the challenge!

You can find all the details on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog.

There will be a lot of Peachy goodness coming your way beginning today. Sneak peeks of February's release begin at 6:00 AM est. This is a fun release and you are going to love it!



5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest, love these little robots!!

Missy said...

These are so cute Saundra, those little robots are adorable, your coloring looks fantastic!!

jessica said...

These robots are one of my favorite PK stamps and you colored them so awesome!! What a GREAT Valentine's Day card! Awesome job on the sketch!!

Nana said...

Too cute.

Unknown said...

I love the colors chosen for this card. It is just too cute.