Wednesday, February 19, 2014

All Aboard! ~ with Scrappy Moms Stamps & My Scrap Chick

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge is "Things that Go."

I thought it would be fun to put together the 3D Train from My Scrap Chick and make it a Birthday Train!


This took some time to put together but I love the result!


My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release "Ready, Set, Go!"  I, also, used Scrappy Moms Stamps Chevron and Rick Rack die to accent the train.


The second car for the 3D Train from My Scrap Chick is the perfect size to carry a cupcake or a sweet little gift.


You can even tuck gifts inside the engine and the caboose.

Check out Scrappy Moms Stamps challenge and join in the fun! We want to see all your "Things That Go!"

My train is being featured on the My Scrap Chick fan page on Facebook. Make sure you head over there to see daily inspiration. Check out all the fun cut files at My Scrap Chick. There is a wonderful sale happening right now!!

Thank you for joining me today!!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

jessica said...

WOWZERS Saundra! this is AMAZING!!! What a fun birthday project!
AWESOME job!

snappy scrappy said...

WOW...adorable!!!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is just too stinking cute. hugs

Glora said...

Wow, I bet it did take some time to put together but WOWZERS it turned out A-MAZING!!!! I absolutely love it. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Migdalia said...

OMG!! I cannot believe what I am looking at!!
This is Absolutely AMAZING!!
OMG!! Just PRECIOUS!!!
It should be in a magazine.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cindy R said...

Very cute! Did an awesome job! Made this for Christmas, know it is time consuming!!

Sherrie K. said...

WOWZERS, how FUN is this!! You must have spent a lot of time on this....but wow, the end result is fabulous Saundra! I love the paper choice too...just incredible!
TFS!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Julie Odil said...

This is so fun! I love everything about this! DT sister on the My Scrap Chick team and new follower, Julie

~Tammy~ said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is crazy cute and I can't believe how incredibly patient you are! Lots of attention to detail!

Denine said...

Adorable train... You are so talented Saundra.

Tara Stay said...

I just came across this after purchasing the train. This is amazing!! You are very talented. I love the colors!