Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Aged to Perfection!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my father-in-law's 87th birthday. He has come to enjoy getting handmade cards from me and so I HAVE to make them for him. :)

I know many of you struggle with male cards just as I do. Not only is it a challenge for me to make a male card, it is also a challenge to come up with an idea for my father-in-law that I have not already done.

The phrase, "Aged to Perfection," kept going through my mind and so that is how this card came about.



These aren't the best pictures but I think you get the idea.

Here is what was used:
Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge ~ wine
From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge ~ cheese ( I didn't used the swiss layer )
Lacy Labels Cricut Lite cartridge ~ sentiment mat and shadow
Fiscar's edge punch
Echo Park Papers
Sentiment is computer generated
Acetate for the top layer of the wine bottle

Well, there you have it! I hope it has given you an idea to use for a future card.

Thanks for stopping!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is perfect! I know he's going to love it! I have the same problem with my dad! :)