Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Peachy Peeks have begun!

Hi Peachy Fans! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

This is my second post for today so make sure you scroll down to see my first post...

Are you ready?

Kathy has done it again! Peachy Keen Stamps is getting ready to release the new August Stamp of the Month and it is FABULOUS!!

I feel so honored to have the priviledge in sharing these projects with you all. I LOVE Peachy Keen Stamps!

For my first project I just had to color up this cute teacher!


I used the new August Stamp of the Month and the August Peachy Picks Kit for this card.


I colored the teacher with my Copics and did some paper piecing for her clothing. For her glasses, I added some Ranger Glossy Accents to make them look like lenses.


I created this chalkboard ( didn't have a die cut for this ) then I stamped some of the sentiments from the August Stamp of the Month in embossing ink, added white embossing powder, zapped it with my heat gun, and Voila! It looks like chalk.


All of my patterned paper and ribbon have come from the August Peachy Picks kit. I LOVE these kits. It makes it so easy to put a fabulous project together.

Head on over to the Peachy Keen Blog to check out what the other designers have created. You are going to love what they have put together!

The Peachy Keen Release Party is scheduled for Sunday, August 5 at 7 PM est on the Peachy Keen Connection site. I hope you will join us!

I'll be back tomorrow with another peek.

I'm adding this to the following:

Cricut Cardz Challenge "School's Cool"

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

Georgiana said...

Perfect for any special teacher.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Vicky said...

soo cute love your card, and the peachy face is soo adorable and fitting for your card.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love this card! Oh my goodness...I think I had that teacher in the 2nd grade!! Love the chalkboard...sooo cute!

supermom4x said...

What a cute card!!! i love the teacher's face. Going to have to save some penny's to but this new stamp set! :)

Cassandra said...

Cute card! This is gonna be a good release..I can tell!

Anonymous said...

Just too cute...Love it...

Rosie said...

omg this is tooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

Too, too cute. The glossy accent on the glasses is just perfect. Thanks for playing at CCC.

Craftin Desert Divas said...

I love it! Love the teacher and colors. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll visit my blog and if you like follow.

Thanks!

Tara

Craftin Desert Divas

Scrapper69 said...

This is a really CUTE card! But where are the CRICUT CUTS? I love all the stamping and coloring...

Theresa (CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE DT)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

So cute, love those eyes, great job, thanks for joining CCC!

mum of two said...

What a fabulous card! I love that cute little teacher, and you did a great coloring job. Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz TV :) Hope to see you again soon!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My My, what an awesome card!!! Loveeeeeeeeee it ..I love peach Keen stamps!