Thursday, August 2, 2012

Celebrate 25 ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

This week is flying by and now it's Thurday already and this is the first I have posted anything! But that's about to change because I have been one busy, busy. Infact, this is the first of 2 posts for today. So, are you ready?

Today I am providing inspiration on the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

I have used products that can be purchased from Shop Pumpkin Spice to create an anniversary card for my husband. Yesterday was our 25th wedding anniversary. Wow! The time has flown.


Since this card was made for my husband I didn't want it to be too frilly. I tell you, it's hard to keep myself from adding more embellishments!

Here are the products I used:


Remember you can get these products and so much more from Shop Pumpkin Spice where everything is at least 30% or more off retail.

Other items used:
Gypsy Font ( years, welded using my Gypsy)
Elegant Edges ( background shape)
Carousel Cricut Lite ( 25 )
foam tape
Tea Dye Distress Ink

I hope you liked my masculine anniversary card. Remember there is daily inspiration on the Pumpkin Spice Blog. Head on over and become a follower so you don't miss a thing.

Come back Saturday for the Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Happy Anniversary...Great card too! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

awesome card, love the color combo you used.

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com