Today’s Challenge Me Monday #37 over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is to create something for which you are Thankful. I am so pleased to show you my project today. Many of you may have noticed that I am mostly a card maker but when I was told that I needed to make something for which I was thankful I knew right away I would need to feature my family. I feel truly blessed to have them all in my life and I love them dearly. So, I challenged myself and decided to do a layout of my family.
I have already framed this and will be hanging it in my craft room. I just love it!
Here are the details:
- Cricut Cartridges ~ Plantin Schoolbook, scallops ~ Create A Critter , pumpkins ~ Simply Charmed, scarecrow ~ Just Because Cards, corn ~ Country Life, banner
- Patterned Paper ~ K&Company, Pumpkin Pie paper pack
- Solid Cardstock ~ Mostly Bazzil
- Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-692 Monster Mash Face Assortment
- Crinkle Ribbon ~ Acorn (you can purchase it from Kimberly at My Craft Spot)
- Color Box Chalk Ink ~ Chestnut Roan
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Martha Stewart Gems (I’ve had these for well over a year and finally used them!)
- Glue dots and foam tape
- Alpha stamps (I've had these for years and do not remember their manufacturer)
I think that’s it! I hope you are inspired to make something for which you are thankful and join us in this week’s Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut.
Have a blessed week, Everyone!