Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Cheery Thank You

I made this thank you with the new Smiley Cards cartridge. This was my first cut. I needed a thank you for someone special and thought this would be cute. It's so cheery, especially since it has been so gray and cloudy here for the last 2 days. Hope my recipient likes it.
I am enter this is in the Creative Scraps Challenge over at Army Wife Learns the Cricut and in Momo's Tuesday challenge. Both challenges require embossing. Of course, I had to use A Peachy Keen face on this cute little flower.

The details:
Smiley Cards Cricut cartridge ~ flower
A Child's Year Cricut cartridge ~ layer
Peach Keen Stamps ~ PK-521 Winter Faces
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders ~ Swiss Dots and D'Vine Swirl
DCWV Cardstock
Glossy Accents
Chalk for cheeks
Buttons
Ribbon
White Gelly Roll Pen

9 comments:

Glora said...

ADORABLE!!! Great job!!! I LOVE Smiley Cards :)!

Cristi said...

Oh this card is so adorable!!! I love the embossing and that little face is to cute! Thank you for playing along.
Big Hugs
Cristi

girlia said...

This flower is adorable.

CricutLvr!! said...

I LOVE this card!! The colors are so cute and the embossing is just perfect. I like how you added the cute lit hearts on as cheeks too. Very, very cute!! Good luck in your challenge and have a great weekend my friend 8)

Paula said...

So CUTE!! The embossing really adds so much! I just got my Gypsy updated today so I am so excited to try some of the new cuts. Great card!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nana Jo said...

Love your work with all the little extras.

I am a new follower.
mmlmn@polarcomm.com

kathlee said...

Such a sweet cheerful TFS card! Love it!

Joanna said...

This is toooo cute!!