Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cards By Susie

Happy Thursday!

I don't have a project for you today but don't worry I have been in my craft room creating something that I am so excited to share with you. It is for the FCCB so you won't get to see it until Monday.

When I came up with the name for this blog it was so that my daughters and I could share our creations. At first they were so excited to do this. In fact, it was my daughter, Julia, that had wanted to start the blog. Since then and, to my sadness, they have decided that they really don't want to blog. I kept the name anyway because I still love to scrap with them. :)

Susanna is my 14 year old daughter and she caught the crafting bug this week. I asked her if it was ok to share her cards on my blog and she was ok with it. I think she did a great job. She really doesn't like to use the Cricut for her cards. She is more of a stamper. Without much further ado here are Susie's Cards:
Some of the items used:
  • Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Winter Wishes
  • StampUp! stamps
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
  • Martha Stewart Punches
  • Fiscars border punch
  • Ribbon
  • Brads
  • Glitter
  • Distress Ink
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! she did great job!
liz :o)

Glora said...

She is very talented. These cards turned out awesome!!!

Georgiana said...

I think she should start her own blog. My 12 year old did and she only post sporadically, but I think it helps with her writing too. Her site is One Creative Teen. Maybe the two girls can comment on each other's projects.

Georgiana