If you would like to see the video tutorial I posted earlier this week click --> Here.
I wanted to share the card I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps Mini Challenge. For this challenge we are to use polka dots, white, and a Peachy Keen face stamp.
This is a close up so you can see the glitter and flocking.
Here are the details:
- Card size ~ 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- Cricut Cartridge ~ Winter Frolic for the girl and tag shape
- Cuttlebug ~ Snowflakes embossing folder
- Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium
- Fun Flock
- Stickles ~ Christmas Red and Star Dust
- Gelly Roll Pen
- Patterned paper ~ My Minds Eye ~ Where the Heart Is
- Foam tape
- Sentiment ~ Fiscars