Monday, November 29, 2010

Challenge Me Monday #38

Happy Monday, Friends! I hope you all are recovering from eating too much turkey and pumpkin pie! I had a great time with my friends and family.  Can't wait to do it again.

Today's Challenge Me Monday #38 over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is to make a project using ribbon and, as always, there needs to be a Cricut cut. Here is my project:
I made this card for my sister-in-law. She was just recently inthe hospital. I think it is just lovely. This is one of my favorite colors to work with.
Here are the details:
Card size ~ 4.25 x 5.5
Paper ~ scraps!
Cricut Cartridge ~ Winter Frolic, tag.
Fiscars punch
Ribbon for flowers and bow. You can find many tutorials on you tube for making these flowers.
Pearls bling
Cuttlebug ~ Swiss Dots embossing folder
Close to My Heart ~ Delight in Life stamp set. I just used the stems stamp.
Sentiment ~ Fiscars
Foam tape
White gelly roll pen.

Make sure and go over to FCCB to see what all the other Fantabulous designers have to inspire you today. We have great prizes to offer and it is always fun.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

Georgiana said...

This card is beautiful. I hope your sister gets to feeling better soon.

Georgiana

P.S. I received your card in the mail. Thank you. You didn't have to!

Debra said...

Gorgeous card and your flowers are awesome! TFS

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very pretty and dainty!
liz :o)

Jamiecrafts said...

i LOVE those flowers, and the colors are so pretty. great job

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

This is beautiful Saundra, I love the ribbon flowers! :)

Linda Kaiser said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the colors. Purple is so my favorite color. Great job!!

Linda

Jean said...

Love the colors you used on this card.

Norma said...

OMG! I love the lavender color and the flowers so beautiful!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

love the purple, its so soothing!

Dorcas said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Love the colors.

CuteCuteWorld said...

its so pretty, ill have to try that with the flowers. love it!

Kate said...

Oh wow! I just love the way you used the ribbons to make the flowers. I've not seen this done before and will certainly have to find a tutorial. Your card is gorgeous!

Jenni said...

Love the ribbon flowers! beautiful card!