Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday at Scrappy Moms Stamps!!

Hi Everyone! I hope you have enjoyed your Thanksgiving and have a new perspective for what is important in life. It's wonderful to reflect on all the goodness that the Lord has given myself and my family. I am, also, thankful for all of you! All the positive feedback and encouragement  that this community has to offer is a true blessing!

I just wanted to pass on to all my faithful followers that Scrappy Moms Stamps will have a Black Friday special starting at midnight tonight through midnight tomorrow.

All stamps ordered will receive FREE SHIPPING!! This is a great time to buy those stamps you have been wanting!! Go check out all that Scrappy Moms Stamps has to offer!

Be safe, Everyone and enjoy your weekend!

No comments: