Friday, November 11, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps November Release ~ Freshly Brewed

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am showing you Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release, "Freshly Brewed."

If you are a coffee or tea lover OR you know someone that is a coffee or tea lover then these are the stamps for you! Have a looksee!


These are fantastic!! Over the next few days I will be featuring some projects using this stamp set. I even  have one for you today!



This is a simple little shaped card that I created using my Gypsy and the coffee pot from From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge. I just welded the shadow together and then cut another shadow layer for on top to hide the fold. I then cut the layers that I wanted to use.

I added this Peachy Keen face stamp  because I thought it went great with my sentiment. It is from PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids assortment. I used my white gel pen to color in the eyes and added some Ranger glossy Accents for some shine and demension.

My sentiment, of course, comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps' newest set Freshly Brewed. This set is in stock and ready to ship! While your visiting Scrappy Moms Stamps don't forget to grab some Twinery Bakere's Twine like I have added to my coffee pot. They have a great selection of colors.

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful weekend!!



13 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

How CUTE!!! Love the face on that!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Saundra!

Your "Perk me up" card is so cute!

Ruthie :)

angie ashuk said...

I love the little coffee pot. Soooo cute!!

Lezlye said...

Super Cute Perky Pot!

buglvr2010 said...

Saundra! This is so adorable! I love it!

scrappy critters said...

Oh my goodness!!! Cutest little perk me up I have ever seen! I love it!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this? Saundra that is just the cutest little coffee pot I've ever seen! Love that sweet little face!

Kelly Krocker Kreates said...

Cute card. Perked me up this evening.

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - ADORABLE! What a sweet card, I LOVE the face, it's perfect! :D

- Mel

Sherrie K. said...

This is awesome Saundra! Love the glossy accents and what an adorable face!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

This card is so cute. I have been waiting for just the right stamp set for the Love you a Latte cart, and I think this is it!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Laura L. Cline said...

How cute! This is just adorable!

Amy said...

This is ADORABLE! Love your shaped card :)Amy