Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Holiday treat boxes ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hello Crafters! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps. For this challenge we are using the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge. You can use any cut or if you don't own this cartridge you can use a similar cut from anothe cartridger or from an SVG.

I thought I'd go with something quick and simple this time. I made my first sour cream treat holders.



It wasn't easy taking a picture of these because you really can't stand them up!

Here are the details:

Patterned Paper ~ DCWV the Mrs. Claus's Kitchen stack
From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge ~ gingerbread man/woman
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-293 The Cornies assortment
Lacy Labels Cricut Lite ~ tag and layers
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ A Holiday to Remember
White gel pen
Xmas Red Stickles

We would love for you to join us in the challenge. Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to see what my fellow designers have put together for you!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Saundra, these sour cream treat containers are just adorable!! I KLOVE the paper you used and thet adorable gingerbread man...so cute! Love it-I may have to make a few of these. Thanks for the inspiration!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Super cute treat bags!!! Love those gingerbread men :)Amy

Betsy said...

Can you post directions for making the sour cream treat holder itself? Thanks!

Glora said...

I love these little sour cream treat containers! Beautiful job, they are perfect! Hugs- Glora

Jayne said...

These are lovely.Your gingerbread men are so adorable.I love making these as table decs for friends and neighbours too.
Jayne x

bonnie said...

Feels like so long that I've been MIA...feels great to leave some love again! These are so super cute sweetie....I remember making a ton of these one year so prefect for lil' treats...those cute lil' gingerbread men are adorable! ;) Hugs x

Michelle said...

So cute! I love their faces too...so jolly!

Hugs,
Michelle

Trisha said...

I love everything about this project, the paper, sentiment and gingerbread cookies all tie in perfectly!!