Monday, November 14, 2011

Tea For Two ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps Reveal #2

Hello and Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today is I am showing you another project made with the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Freshly Brewed" set.


To create this card I used Lacy Labels for the card base. I used my Gypsy to weld the shadow shapes together. My image is from A Childs Year. I used my Gypsy to weld two images together to create this scene. I inked all of my cuts with Ranger Distress ink in Tea Dye.

The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye "Stella and Rose" collection.

I added some beautiful Crinkle ribbon in Petal Pink. I purchased from My Craft Spot. I added a Prima flower which I inked with Blushing Bride Stampin' Up! ink.

I stamped my sentiment with Scrappy Moms Stamps "Freshly Brewed" set.

Here is a look at the new set:


These are in stock and ready to ship! Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get yours!

Thanks for stopping!


5 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling card Saundra!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!!

janner said...

Gorgeous card. I like the colours.

Sherrie K. said...

This is gorgeous Saundra! I love the pretty paper and gorgeous ribbon. topped off with a beautiful flower-very pretty! The sentiment is perfect!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Laura L. Cline said...

That is SO sweet. I love this card!