Friday, March 9, 2012

Gnomegrown ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's time for another Peachy Keen Challenge and this week it is "Anything Goes!"

THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps. Anything goes!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 3/14 - 11:59 pm EST

Here is what I created:


I used a svg file that I purchased from My Scrap Chick and added images and a sentiment from PKS March Stamp of the Month.


I used Copic markers to color my little gnome. I only have a few and am just starting out.


You may see this project again in the near future. I know I need to make an Easter version!!

Here is what I used:

PKSC-03 March Kit of the Month ~ gnome and sentiment
PK-562 Gnomegrown ~ flowers
Carrot Patch Box from My Scrap Chick
ZooBalloo Cricut Cartridge ~ grass
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Distressed Stripes"
Ranger Distress Ink in "Tea Dye"
Trendy Twine "Chocolate Truffle" Baker's Twine

I hope you'll join us in the challenge this week!

For more inspiration head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog and for daily inspiration visit the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.

Thanks for stopping today!






12 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

So incredibly ADORABLE!!! Can't believe how amazing this is!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Ohhh, Saundra!!! I just saw this on the PK mailing and HAD to come and comment. This project is absolutely amazing!! It's beyond adorable and put together just perfectly. I'm in love with it!! I'm always so impressed with your work, Saundra, but I have to say that this is one of my favourites of yours. Well done!!

Michelle said...

SO cute! I LOVE the carrots. I love the sentiment too...gnomegrown!! LOL Your copic coloring is nicely done too!

Hugs,
Michelle

Amy said...

This is just too cute! I don't even like gnomes- but this is adorable! :)Amy

Glora said...

This is just the cutest idea!!!! I absolutely LOVE this! And your coloring is terrific. It looks like you chose some good colors to start your collection with! Hugs- Glora

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, what a CUTE and ADORABLE project!!! I love this Saundra!!TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Darling! I love how the gnome looks so proud. Well done.

Miss Giebel said...

Saundra,
This little garden and gnome scene is absolutely the sweetest, most clever creation EVER!!! I just adore the way you colored the gnome! He is perfect! The little carrots are darling!! LOVE!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow how cute! I know I havent been on your blog much but I wanted to let you know you won an award on my blog.

Jennie Garcia said...

WOW!! This is just AMAZING!! Those carrots are GREAT!! The stamps are so super cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Amazing! I love, love, love this!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo cute! I absolutely love your cute gnome and the carrots are awesome! What a fun idea!!

Kimberly