Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Love Mustard! ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Design Post

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I love mustard! Jillibean Soup "Dutch Mustard Soup", that is!



I love this paper pad. It has such wonderful colors and patterns. When I chose the Jillibean Dutch Mustard paper, it dictated the colors I would use for my image. It may not be visible in the photo but I added some shine with some Glimmer Mist and then added  Lemondrop Baker's Twine and a button for the perfect finishing touch.

These items are in stock and ready to purchase from Shop Pumpkin Spice:
Jillibean Soup "Dutch Mustard Soup" 6x6 paper pad

Products from my stash:
Gypsy Wanderings Cricut Cartridge
Prisma Colored Pencils
Peachy keen Stamps ~ PK-563 Garden Wheelies
Button

Come back this Saturday when Shop Pumpkin Spice will be kicking off a new month with a blog hop to reveal the March Kit. I can tell you now it is fabulous! The blog will start on the Pumpkin Spice Blog. Hope to see you there!






4 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

So pretty Saundra!!! LOVE the papers and color combo!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

WOW! Those papers are GORGEOUS and you colored your image beautifully! I LOVE this card! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

Very cute and love the mustard color really awesome.
Hugs Tammy

Sheila said...

Wow! This really nice, love the colours, layout and dp!