Monday, March 19, 2012

Poppin' In with Scrappy Moms Stamps March Release!

Happy Monday! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing another card from Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release, "Spring Fair."


I used Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge for the base of my card and for the sentiment background. For the popcorn I used and SVG file but for the life of me I cannot remember where I got it. I will add that information when I find it. I decided to keep this card simple and just emboss the card base.

My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, "Spring Fair" and my Marachino Baker's Twine that I added to my card can also be purchased from Scrappy Moms Stamps.


Don't forget to check out this wonderful Pinwheel Die that was released this weekend!


Everything is in stock and ready to ship. Hurry and get yours!

Thanks for stopping. Come back tomorrow for a new challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps!


8 comments:

June Houck said...

Absolutely darling and creative use of that perfect sentiment!!!

Unknown said...

Super Cute Popcorn, Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

this is adorable !!! love the pop corn! ♥

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Glora said...

Ooh, I love that popcorn and its buttery edges. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

HappyPlaceJen said...

Super cute popcorn, Saundra! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Love it!! So cute - the popcorn kernels are perfect! :D

- mel

scrappy critters said...

Oh that is just the cutest tub of popcorn ever.. I LOVE IT..
♥Tammy

Laura L. Cline said...

I love popcorn cards! This is so cute!