Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mmm Girl Scout Cookies!!

Hi Crafty Friends! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I have a card that I made for my little niece, Amber. Amber just started Girl Scouts this year and she was selling Girl Scout Cookies. I had ordered some cookies from her and her mom, my sister, mailed them to me.  I live in North Carolina and she lives in Pennsylvania so I don't get to see her very often. Amber told her mom that she wanted me to come to get the cookies because she missed me. So, I just had to make her this cute little Girl Scout card.


The little Girl Scout is a SVG file that I purchased from My Scrap Chick. It took me a little while to piece it together but I think it turned out cute.

Here is what I used:

A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge ~ scalloped tag that was welded together to create the card base
ZooBalloo Cricut Cartridge ~ grass
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
Scrappy Moms Stamps "Mini Messages" ~ sentiment
Copic Markers
White Gel Pen

Well, that's it for today! Come back tomorrow to see what I have created for the Peachy keens Stamps Challenge. 

Until then...
Happy Crafting!


14 comments:

Pat N. said...

Your card is adorable Saundra, and I love the story behind it! So sweet!!--Pat N.

June Houck said...

Absolutely darling, Saundra!

Melissa said...

OMG, she is adorable, love her!

Glora said...

WOWZERS!!! I can see why this took a little while to paper piece, but SO worth the effort. This is one of the cutest cards EVER!!! I SO need to get something to cut SVG's! This is the CUTEST!!!! Hugs- Glora

Shelly said...

This turned out AMAZING!!! What a GREAT card, your niece is going to LOVE it!
Enjoy your day!!
Shelly

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely adorable! I would soooo buy cookies from this little cutie! I'm sure it did take awhile to piece together, but what wonderful results!

GiGi said...

This is just adorable! That girl scout is too cute and I'm sure your niece will LOVE this card!

Michelle said...

She is CUTE! I know your niece is gonna love this!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Can't wait to use some of my new PKS stamps I just bought!! :)

Amanda said...

OMG Saundra, is absolutely adorable!!! I just love the little girl with her wagon of cookies..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Michelle said...

this is FLIPPEN adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow so much work into that little card absolutely tooooo cute !

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Sheila said...

I am in love with this little girl!!! Such an absolutly adorable card!

Kate said...

What a sweet, sweet card! The little girl scout looks fabulous! I'm sure your niece will think it's the next best thing to having you collect the cookies in person.

An'Jenic G. said...

aww this is so cute. I order 7 boxes from my friend little girl. This is so cute.

Jennie Garcia said...

She is the cutest!! What a super cut!! Gorgeous card!! The Peachy face is awesome!! Too cute!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com