Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You Moo-ve Me! ~SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's Terrific Tuesday Challenge time over at Scrappy Moms Stamps. For this challenge the designers were all asked to make a project that included an Action Wobble.

I thought it would be fun to use a sentiment from Scrappy Moms newest release, Spring Fair.


I love this cow from the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge but it doesn't have layers. So, I created my own layers by cutting her out 3 times in brown, beige, and black. Then I pieced her together. I cut away her head and attached it to an Action Wobble.

In the following pictures I tried to capture the movement. It's not an easy task but I wanted you to see how the head moves.



As I mentioned earlier, I used the newest stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.


Did you see the new Pinwheel Die that Scrappy Moms released?


Both of these sets are in stock and can be order from Scrappy Moms Stamps.


Here are the details:

Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge ~ Cow
ZooBalloo Cricut Cartridge ~ grass
Old West Cricut Cartridge ~ fence
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Action Wobble
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-754 Critter Faces Medium
Ranger Distress Ink "Tea Dye"

That's it for today! Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to see all the inspiration from my fellow design team sisters.



10 comments:

RobinH said...

the cow turned out so cute!

Unknown said...

This is super cute
I love this so much

Laura L. Cline said...

Oh, how adorable! The wobble made it so life like!

Lezlye said...

Love this cow, I thought it was an svg file, didn't even look like Cricut.

jennyplace2 said...

What a sweet card, I love the way the cows head move. How did you get your fence to look so real, did you use darker ink or wa it the paper you used. Just so Adorable! TFS!

scrappy critters said...

that has got to be the cutest cow EVER.. I love it!
♥Tammy

Glora said...

I really LOVE this cow cut too. the extra layers you added just really make her pop and I love that her head wobbles. HOW DARLING!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Amy said...

Okay- this is just too darned cute! Love it! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh...this is so stinken cute!! I LOVE your cow...and I am sure it is just adorable on that action wobble! TFS!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! It's genious how you cut multiple layers for your ADORABLE cow! :D

- Mel