Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Blessings

Happy Easter, my crafty friends!

I hope you day has been filled with many wonderful family memories. I know for my family it has been both fun and relaxing.

I love that this is a day set aside to remember the resurrection of my Savior. I don't ever want to lose that feeling of awe for what he has done for me and for mankind. I pray that if you don't know Him as your Lord and Savior that you will one day accept his free gift of salvation.

Since this is such a special day I wanted to make one last card. This card is just so sweet. You see, I just got Kate's ABCs and the cuts remind me so much of my girls. So here is one last Easter card.
Isn't this cut just the sweetest!

Here are the details:
Kate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge ~ All cuts
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Spring Fling
Echo Park cardstock ~ A Walk in the Park
Orange Peel Stickles
Diamond Stickles
White Gelly Roll Pen
Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Ribbon

I'll see you all tomorrow with another project for "Challenge Me Monday" at

Until then...

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card you did a nice job tfs. Happy Easter to you and your family as well!!!

BugBites said...

Adorable-Gotta just love this cart.

Kate said...

Happy Easter, Saundra! I'm so pleased that you were able to enjoy a special day with your family - but also be able to spend some time in reflection. What joy we celebrate!!
Your card is so sweet!! I have Kate's ABCs on its way and can't wait to create with it once it arrives! Thanks for sharing your excitement with the cartridge!

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the card, especially her bare feet.

Georgiana said...

You have made another amazing piece. This little girl is so precious.

Happy Easter to you!
Georgiana

Sarah said...

Really cute card! I don't have Kate's ABC's but thinking I just might need it!

Kristin said...

Beautiful card! Happy Easter to you!!

Cheryl said...

This card is adorable!

I have an award for you on my blog.

Houses Built of Cards said...

That card is SOOO cute!!! Seriously - I want Kate's ABC's so bad, I should just go out and pay full price for it...but it is so hard when I try to keep my cartridge buying budget down! But I LOVE that cartridge - and your card! Thanks for sharing - and Happy Easter!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Emily said...

This is so precious! Great job :)

Candy said...

I just love this little card! It made me smile.
Could you please tell me what color cardstock you used for the little girl(face color)?
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
candyyoung826 at msn dot com