Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Look Moo-velous!

If you are looking for the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl you will find it -- HERE.

Good Morning, Everyone! I am so excited today. Why? You may ask. Well, let me tell you. You see, I am this month's Tacky Tuesdays guest designer. I am so thrill that Ruthie from September Ninth asked me. If you are not familiar with the Tacky Tuesday Challenge let me tell it is so fun! This challenge is actually a Facebook challenge. It always involves a certain cut and some type of play on words. It is sooo Punny!

This month's challenge is to use any cow cut whether it be a Cricut cut or SVG. You also must use either the words "Moo" or "Udder" somewhere on the project. Here is my take on the challenge:

And here is a closeup:

Isn't she just Moo-velous!

Here are the details:
Cricut Cartridge ~ A Child's Year (tag and card base) I actually used a scalloped tag for my card base.
Cuddly Animals SVG from SVG Cuts (cow)
Kraft Cardstock
Patterned Paper ~ My Mind's Eye Penny Lane
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Baker's Twine
IRock gems ( I actually colored these gems red with my Bic It markers)
Ribbon
White Gelly Roll Pen
Sentiment is computer generated

This is just a fun card!

If you would like to join in the challenge be sure to visit the Tacky Tuesday Facebook Page --HERE

Also, please do stop by Ruthie's blog, September Ninth, and see what the other designers have created. It is sure to bring a smile to your face.

Thank you, Ruthie! You made my week!

Happy Crafting!!


13 comments:

Mary said...

Your card is adorable, she is "Moo-velous!! Great job!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...how "utterly cute". Sorry couldn't help it...
that necklace and earrings just got to me...I love it! She looks like she is ready for a night out of the barn! Cute, cute, cute!

Glora said...

Absolutely ADORABLE. I LOVE cute cows and this is a cutie. Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

This is way too cute! I love it :)

Sharon said...

Oh Tanya took the words right out of my mouth! That's what went through my mind when I saw your awesome card!! Love it!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Super cute card!

Karenduch said...

I LOVE your cow! So adorable!!!

Maria Matter said...

beyond cute Saundra!!! love it!
you have a totally fun blog!
hugs

Cheryl said...

Adorable! Love her necklace and bow in her hair. It is "udderly" fantastic. LOL

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

My Lil' Bits said...

Your little cow is so cute, all dolled up. Lovin' the necklace and earrings!
Lisa C

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a new and fun challenge site, I LOVE punny sentiments, now hmmmm wondering if I have a cut I can use to play along with you guys? Guess you can say I'm udderly hooked!

Unknown said...

Saundra your card is sooo cute. I love the base your chose! Great colors too. The cow face is way cute and great sentiment. I don't have a lot of those pun on words stamp sets. Fun challenge I will have to check it out.

Kate said...

This is so cute! I especially like her little necklace. Adorable!!