Friday, April 8, 2011

Thinking of Ewe

Happy Friday! It time for another challenge over at Flaunt It Fridays! This week we are flaunting the sheep from Country Life Cricut Cartridge. If you don't own that cartridge you can use a similar cut. Here is my project:
Here is what I used:
Cricut Cartridge ~ Country Life
Cardstock ~ Recollections, Echo Park ~ Life is Good
Pink By Design ~ Country Living
My Craft Spot ~ Golden Harvest Crinkle Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ D'Vine Swirls
Snow White Flock
Button
Hemp

Hop on over to Flaunt It Fridays and check out what my fellow designers have for you this week. You will not be disappointed. Then join us in the challenge. We'd love to see you there.

Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is beautiful! I love the papers and that embossing is a really great touch on the sheep! I can't wait to get started on this challenge!

Sharon said...

I love it! I never think to use flock. I havw some but haven't used it in a long time. I love how your sheep looks so real because of the flocking! And that ribbon/bow is fantastic! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Saundra...this is such a sweet card. I love the embossing and as always, I am in awe over your wonderful bows! Great card!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the ribbon colour too! It's perfect with the inking on your card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! The sheep is adorable and I LOVE the ribbon. You do a great job tying those bows. :) Hope you are having a great weekend.

Glenda said...

Beautiful card, Saundra! Love the flocking, embossing, and the bow!
I have a blog award for you at my blog. Please visit my blog to pick it up!
Glenda
http:/glendascards.blogspot.com/

365 Days of Cricut said...

Your card is so pretty! I love that Crinkle ribbon and your color combo is gorgeous!