Friday, April 22, 2011

Just a Pretty Owl

Happy Friday, My Crafty Friends!

It's time for another challenge over at Flaunt It Fridays. This week we are flaunting Cindy Loo and guess what? It's anything goes! How fun is that! So I was looking through my booklet and I just had to cut this owl. I already had a person in mind for this card when I created it and have already put it in the mail. Have a look-see!
I truly love how this turned out. I think it is because the paper I used is gorgeous!

Here are the details:
Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge ~ owl and scalloped circles
Echo Park cardstock ~ Life Is Good
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Swiss Dots
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Brushed Corduroy
Ribbon
Pop dots

Now hop on over to the Flaunt It Fridays challenge blog and check out what the rest of the talented design team put together. Let me tell you there are some beautiful projects over there. Then, dust off your Cindy Loo cartridge and create something. We would love to see how you flaunt it this week.

Have great weekend, Friends!

3 comments:

Kate said...

This is GORGEOUS, Saundra!! I love your papers - and that bow is such a beautiful touch!!

Georgiana said...

Your card is beautiful. I love that owl cut. All the details you added (inking, the ribbon, embossing) fit togther and make this card perfect. How did you get your bow to look so good? Tips please?!?!?

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
coachfans at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I absolutely love it, Saundra! Great job. Also, thank you for leaving me such sweet comments. You are the best!