Sunday, April 17, 2011

Winner of FCCB "Spring Fling" Cricut Crawl

Good Afternoon, Everyone.

Before I announce the winner I would ask everyone to please pray for the people in my neighboring communities. Yesterday our area was hit by a devastating tornado. Our home sustained no damage and I saw the Lord's protection on my family. My daughter was to get off work at 4 PM yesterday and my son was picking her up. My daughter had to work an extra 10 minutes. If she had gotten off work at her appointed time she and my son would have been in the path of the tornado. I am praising my Lord and Savior today. We were without power for about 20 hours and just got it back this afternoon. So, please take a moment and pray for the families of Fayetteville, NC. As many have lost thier homes.

Now for the winner of the FCCB Cricut Crawl:

Carol  7

Gorgeous treat cartons! super fun to give as gifts. TFS

Congratulations,Carol! Please contact me at Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com with your mailing address.

If I do not hear from Carol by Wednesday, April 20th, I will choose a new winner.

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats to the winner. Glad to hear that everyone in your family is fine. Prayers go out to your neighbors.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

SiskiyouSue said...

So glad you and your family are all safe. The devestation was unbelievable.

Bunnyfreak said...

Glad to hear your family is safe. I will be praying for your neighbors.

Georgiana said...

Thinking of you and your family.

Georgiana

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!

Carol W. said...

Thoughts and Prayers to all the families! So glad you and family are ok. God Bless.

I sent an email, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

4kids4 said...

Sending prayers for your neighbors. You must be so relieved that your children are safe!!

~Sharon C.

Unknown said...

Wow - Prayers already done
perderg@q.com

Kate said...

I rejoice with you that your family is safe - and that God used a 10 minute inconvenience to demonstrate his love and protection on your children.
I saw a news clip of just some of the damage in parts of NC. My prayers are certainly with those who have experienced losses of any kind.
Congratulations to the winner!