Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm All Ears!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been MIA this week. I have been busy but I did find some time to create a little. Since our power was out this past weekend I didn't get to make a project for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. If you didn't know already, I am a designer. So, I decided I would put a card together to send to my niece and nephew for Easter. The FCCB challnge this week is to use a bunny or chick on your project. I decided to make a shaped card. It was super simple but I know the kids will love it.

Here is what was used:

Create A Critter Cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face assortment
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Spring Fling
Baker's Twine
Glossy Accents for the eyes and nose
White Gelly Roll Pen

There is still time to participate in the challenge over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I hope to see some of your creations there. There are always great prizes to to be won.

Also, to all my winners, I mailed your packes out on Monday so hopefully you will get them by the end of the week.

Come back tomorrow to see what I made for the new challenge over at Flaunt It Fridays. The designers are putting some beautiful things together.

Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

Carol W. said...

Fabulous bunny card! TFS

Also, I received my stamps yesterday! I can not wait to use them ~ thank you again!

Carol
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a cute cute card. I love the deep chocolate color of the bunny. The bunny face is the cutest.

Sharon said...

How super adorable!!! And that face! Awesomely cute!!! :)

Glora said...

Your bunny is PERFECT! I love it and so will the kids. Hugs- Glora

Helen said...

This is adorable!! Glad your power is back :)

the cricutologist said...

Adorable!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cute, cute bunny! Isn't electricity wonderful...lol! Happy to hear you are up and running again!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the bright face you've given your bunny - and what a super sentiment!
I'm still so thankful that you were kept safe last weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a super cute bunny card! The sentiment is just perfect. I love it!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute!! I love the glossy accents - great job! :)