Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Little Subway Love ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps December Release

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing my third card made with Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release Subway Art.


I love the chalkboard look so I decided to use it for this sweet Valentine card. All I did was heat emboss my sentiment with white embossing powder then stamped my sentiment again with white chalk ink slightly off. I added a few smudges of the chalk ink for added interest.

The sentiment or image is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Subway Art ~ Sweets!

Have a look at this set:


Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to grab your set. They are in stock and ready to ship!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

this is really pretty love it. hugs

bonnie said...

This is gorgeous sweetie :) Hugs xx

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So sweet - I love the chalkboard effect! :)

Mel

Katherine said...

Just found your chalkboard/subway card when looking for this style. Great work! I want to feature your card for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image will credit you & link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know.