Monday, December 23, 2013

Joy to the World!

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

If you are looking for the Peachy Keen Farewell Blog Hop click HERE or scroll down.

Today I am sharing my last Christmas card for this year. 


I used the Carolers cut file from My Scrap Chick  and cut them at the actual size. This card ended up being a 5 x 7" card so that I could fit the images. I kept it pretty simple since the images took up most of the card.


I used Peachy Keen Stamps for their faces. For my ladies I used PK-560 Dolly Dumplins and for my gentleman I combined PK-642 Boy Mates with PK-145 Piles of 3/4" Smiles.

My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Winter Wishes set.

This card already went in the mail for my in-laws. I hope enjoy it!

My Scrap Chick has a great sale going on right now! Check it out HERE!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! 

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable carolers!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute!! :)

- Mel

Unknown said...

Absolutely fantastic, Saundra! Love those sweet carolers. Great job!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is just GORGEOUS Saundra, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my sweet blogger friend!!! BIG HUGS

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh, your carolers are awesome! The pattern papers are perfect and just love the embossing too! Great card!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Saundra!!
Big hugs,
Sherrie K

Sue from Oregon said...

This is super cool...love the carolers!

Kathy Salido said...

This card is so adorable. I love this cut file, I bought it, but never used it!! You used it beatuifully!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH MY SAUNDRA!! This is AMAZING! Everytime I see one of your cards... MY MIND IS BLOWN! You are a fantastic designer... this card only proves that again! Love and Hugs, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Kathy