Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Tag ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Welcome to the First Saturday in December and the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop.

This month is all about tags.

If you came from June's Blog: Simply Elegant Paper Crafts then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog and want to start from the beginning the head on over to June's blog because she is the first stop!!

Here is the tag I created for you today.


For m y tag I chose designer paper from My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland (psst.. this paper is on sale!!). I have loved this paper so much that I have 2 pads and lots of scraps. So, I thought this would be a great way to use up some of those scraps.

I used the Stitched Hexy Dies from My Creative Time and cut out 10 hexies. I, then, created my tree. It was really easy and I love the way it came out. I topped the tress with some Twinery Baker's Twine and topped it with a brad from the coordinating My Mind's Eye Brads.

I added a little stitching around my tag and stapled on some ribbon from my stash.

There are many items on sale at Shop Pumpkin Spice make sure to visit the store HERE or HERE.

Now it's time to see what Heather has created!

Thank you for joining me today.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

June Houck said...

A hexagon tree!!! Absolutely brilliant. Saundra, you are so fabulous. This is pure genius.

Joan Smith said...

I love your card it's so stinkin' cute!! You sure were very clever and creative to use EMMA'S hexy dies to create your tree so thanks for sharing your awesome idea *I have the hexy dies). I so love your card!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute! Love all the patterns.

Georgiana said...

Love the hexagons you used to create this fabulous tree tag!

Migdalia said...

Wow!! Very Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Court said...

Totally totally gorgeous!!! What an amazing idea for that hexy die! :) So pretty. I am the same way with Winter Wonderland. I have been hoarding every scrap. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable tag Saundra! Love the fun hex die that you used for the tree!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ this is totally GORGEOUS! I cant say this enough but I LOVE the papers you use always! Then using those hexie dies that way ~ OMG!! BRILLIANT! So need to lift this idea! I LOVE it! Have a great weekend!

Missy said...

This is gorgeous Saundra! I love the little tree, and the stitching looks terrific!

Emma said...

OMG! What a FABULOUS & AWESOME way to use these dies~!!!!!! If I "scrap lift" this, I will DEFINITELY link your blog as reference! GREAT job my friend!
HUGs,
Emma:)

Sugarlips said...

This is so awesome. I never would have thought to make a tree like that. Great job