Thursday, December 5, 2013

Simple Birthday ~ Peachy Keen Stamps December Sneak Peek

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing another sneak peek of Peachy Keen Stamps December release.

I love these new Reverse Sentiments that Angelica created!


I used the happy birthday sentiment to make a quick card. The background of my card was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder. The rick rack was created with Chevron and Rick Rack die from Scrappy Moms Stamps.


I stamped my sentiment from PK-1347 Reverse Sentiments in some Tsukineko Brilliance Dew Drop Ink in Pearlescent  Orchid ink. It has a nice shimmer to it. I tried to capture it in this picture.


I layered my sentiment on top of a scallop that I punched and a Tim Holtz rosette.

It was super quick and so easy to put together!

Tonight is the night that you will be able to see the whole reveal and you will finally be able to purchase your stamps. Join us on Facebook HERE to get in on all the release party fun!

The Peachy Keen Store will have to stamps ready for purchase after the full reveal.

Thank you for joining me today!!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Missy said...

This is wonderful Saundra, love the colors and the white embossing!!

Georgiana said...

Perfect birthday card!