Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Be Naughty!

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Over the weekend Peachy Keen Stamps, KaDoodle Bug Designs, and Too Cute By Jessica had teamed up for a combined Facebook Hop. There was lots of inspiration and fun projects shared.

Today I am sharing the card I created for the hop. I really enjoyed putting this card together.


I used a cut file from Too Cute By Jessica called Grumpy Christmas. Don't they look like the Grinch and Max? So fun!!

I stamped my Grinch's face with PK-690 Make a Monster Assortment and Max's face with PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment.

My sentiment is from PKSC-11 November 2012. I thought it was perfect for these die cuts!

Just wanted to to give you heads up that there is a lot going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps, a sale and a few challenges. Check out the website and the forum for all the details!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I will be heading over to Too Cute By Jessica to check out the SVG cut.

Sarah said...

This is adorable!!!

Rosie said...

omg to cute

Kathy Salido said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!! Love the colors and the characters and the faces are perfect!!

Sherrie K. said...

THis is so CA-UTE Saundra! I love the mix of colors and the cuts are fantastic!
Sherrie K

Luluciffer said...

Magnifique, trop belle carte!!!!