Monday, December 16, 2013

Subway Art Birthday ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps Dec. Release

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was busy and it looks as though this week is going to get busier. 

Today I am sharing a very quick card that features the new Subway Art stamps from Scrappy Moms Stamps!


For this card I kept it simple and just added some balloons to this fun paper. I like that this could be used for a boy or girl.

My focal point is the Subway Art. This is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Subway Art - TLC. These stamps measure about 2 1/8 x 3 1/2". They are a nice size.

Have a look at the newest sets from Scrappy Moms Stamps:




Aren't they fun!

These are in stock and ready to ship. So head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get yours!!


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the stamp as your focal point. Looks great!

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!