Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holly Jolly Boot ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a project I made for the new Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps.

The challenge for this week is to use something silver or gold.

I made this cute Santa's Boot.


This cute Santa's boot is a cute file from My Scrap Chick. It takes a little time to put together but it is well worth it!

I used a patterned paper for the boot that I've had in my stash for a long time.


I tied a silver bow around it and added a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps A Holiday to Remember. I stamped it then punched it with my circle punch and layered it in the scallop circle.


For the cuff of the boot, I ran it through my Xyron sticker maker and added some white Fun Flock to it. 

This is such a fun way to give a little gift and now that I've made one I know better how to put it together next time.

You can join us in challenge over on the Scrappy Moms Stamps Blog

Scrappy Moms Stamps is also having a guest design team call and there is space for one permanent designer. You can check out the details HERE.

Thank you for joining me today.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

I'm linking this to:

Paper Issues ~ It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love your Santa boot!

Julie said...

OMG! I love this boot...I have it but haven't made it yet...Now I have to get moving and get er' done! LOL! Great project and the stamp is perfect for it :)

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ I LOVE this boot and what you have it filled with!!! YUMMY!!! I so need to make these for gifts because I think they are ADORABLE!!!!

Missy said...

This is so super cute Saundra, I love the boot and pretty ribbon!!

Rosie said...

This is so freaking cute

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute! I purchased this boot to! Just haven't had the chance to make it yet:(
Super adorable the way you filled it with candies and love the pretty silver ribbon and fun tag!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥