Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Sweet Ginger ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing some inspiration here and on the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

I have this cute cut file from My Scrap Chick that I couldn't wait to put together so I gathered some supplies that I got from Shop Pumpkin Spice and got to work.


This gingerbread belly box is so cute!! It is from the Christmas Belly Box set from My Scrap Chick. I started with some Bazzill Kraft Cardstock and cut the base of my box. I used some My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 papers for the hat on my ginger. I ran the brim through my Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I added a button and some bakers twine to the hat. I created the pom pom with some Caribbean Baker's Twine by The Twinery .


This cute face was created with PK-1202 The Moodies 2 1/4" faces. Glossy Accents were added to the eyes for a little shine.

With the holiday coming this is a fun way to give a yummy treat! 

Make sure to check out all the fun crating items Shop Pumpkin Spice has to offer!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!



8 comments:

MaryEllen said...

absolutely adorable

Rhonda Emery said...

this is just too stinking cute. I am glad I came across your blog and I am now hooked and a follower. hugs

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so cute.hugs

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, I saw this box over there! You did a FANTASTIC job on this! I just love the adorable face and cute embellishments! Love it!
Sherrie K

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' adorable!!! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

Oh I love gingies...that is the cutest one EVER! :) hUGS X

beanie said...

LOVE IT!!!!