Saturday, January 19, 2013

Because I Love You ~ SMS January Release

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
It's Saturday! What do you have planned? Me? I am working ahead on projects as I will be moving in 2 weeks! Yikes! I have so much to do! I'm excited, though, and can't wait to live near family again. Ok, I'll quit rambling. :)
 
Today I have another card that I created with the new Scrappy Moms Stamps January Release. The 2 sets that are being release are super fun.
 
 
I created this card completely from scraps.
 
I started with a a pied of Kraft paper that I had in my scrap bin. It was already cut at 4"x8" so I went with it and scored it so it would measure 4" x 4". I ran another piece of Kraft through the Cuttlebug with a Sizzix heart embossing folder and layered that on my card base with some foam tape.
 
My paper is from last years Doodlebug 12 x 12  kit called "Sweet Cakes." I used scraps and my Fiscars scallop punch to add some color to the card. The hearts were extras from another cut I had made earlier in the week and they were perfect for this card. I added a little bit of glue to the edges and adhered some Marth Stewert glitter to them.
 
I finished the card off with some ribbon and stamp my sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "With All Of My Heart!" set.
 
Have a look at the new stamps:
 
 
 
Aren't they fabulous!
 
Both of these sets are in stock and ready to ship!
 
Hurry over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get yours!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
I am adding this card to:
 
The Kraft Journal ~ Use Your Scraps
 
 
 

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the embossing on kraft! Lee-Ann :)

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet card and some really great stamp sets. Thanks for sharing this with us in this week's Use Your Scraps challenge. We're so glad that you chose to play along with us! Have a great week, and come back soon.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - it's beautiful!! I love everything about it! You rock! :)

- Mel

scrappy critters said...

Oh gosh.. I LOVE this card. It came out absolutely beautiful. Good Luck with moving... that is SOOO hard.
♥Tam

Pat N. said...

Very sweet! I love using up my scraps.

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card! The embossing looks fab! Hope your having a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the embossing. Your card is so sweet love the hearts to.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Missy said...

So cute Saundra love the embossed background!

Lezlye said...

Love it and the added touch of the embossing!

flowerdisco said...

saundra, how pretty this card is. loving the embossing folder too.

Cristi said...

OH how I adore this card!!! I need that embossing folder!

Big HUGS,
Cristi

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Oh now I LOVE this card! The pattern paper and colors look AMAZING on the kraft card stock!!! So BEAUTIFUL!! Great design too!