Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2013 Peachy Peek Day 2

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
If you are looking for the SMS Winter Blog Hop click HERE.
 
I am so excited to share some Beary cute projects with you from Peachy Keen Stamps January 2013 Stamps of the Month and add ons!
 
Kathy has made some of the cutest little bears and all the Peachy Keen Stamps designers have been creating up a storm! Did you see yesterday's peeks? You can view it HERE.
 
For my project I used the new January Stamps of the Month for 2013.
 
 
I used the chocolates and sentiment that are included in the January 2013 Stamp of the Month.

 
I stamped my choclates twice so I could do a little paper piecing. I then added Ranger Glossy Accents Martha Stewart glitter to them
 
My paper is from and old Martha Stewart Valentine mat stack.

 
This is a pic of the inside.
 
Here is the list of products:
 
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ January 2013 Stamp of the Month
Matha Stewart Velentine Paper
Fiscars Punch
Ranger Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Glitter
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Vintage Photo
White gel pen
Tulle
 
Head on over the Peachy Keen Blog to see the rest of tonight's peeks! You are going to love them!
 
Don't forget to join us on the Peachy Keen Connection for the release party. It starts at 7:00 pm EST on Saturday, January 5th.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with another peek!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Just beautiful! Amazing job using these PK stamps!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and yummy...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

GiGi said...

This card is so fun Saundra! I love how you rolled the edges of the candy wrappers and the glossy accents! It looks so real! Fabulous card!

Glenda said...

Lovely card and such wonderful stamps!
Happy New Year!
Glenda

Glora said...

How cute! I love that you used some of the images that I haven't seen yet. Beautiful job as always. Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SWEET card Saundra!AWESOME job with those little candys,GREAT sneak peek!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a wonderfully YUMMY card! Love those sweet candies and the layout of your card is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Super Cute! I think you make great candy!!!

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty and this looks so yummy!!
like the shiny look

Missy said...

Looks great Saundra, I like the gloss!!

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the shine and the tulle!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

very Beautiful!Adorable sentiment!

Unknown said...

Yum Yum!! Gimme a chocolate! They do look good enough to eat Saundra! xxx

Sherrie K. said...

What a great job you did on these candies! Super cute and love the sentiment!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Oh this is too SWEET for words!! I LOVE the whole idea here and of course the chocolates and that senitment! I just say ~ YUMMY!!!

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so yummy and cute! Love what you did with the stamps!

Jennifer said...

Love this card!!! :) (I saw it under the January Stamp of the Month over at Peachy Keen Stamps.)

Did you fussy cut your chocolates? I tried, but mine don't look as good as yours and it was a LOT of work! ;) Also, how did you get that faded look around the chocolate (the part that you paper pieced)?

Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!!!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com