Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cocoa Warms the Heart ~ SPS Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Have you participated in the new Pumpkin Spice Challenge yet?
 
If you haven't heard, Pumpkin Spice is now having weekly challenges. A new challenge begins each Saturday and you have until the following Friday to submit a project.
 
Pumpkin Spice has weekly winners who will get a winner's badge to display on their blog. There will also be a monthly winner chosen from all the entries for the month  that will receive  a surprise package of products from the Shop Pumpkin Spice store worth at least $25.
 
The challenge this week is: Coffee/Cocoa/Tea
Make something that makes you think of your favorite beverage.
 
I have had the Cup of Cocoa and Tea Set file from My Scrap Chick for a little while and thought it was time to cut it out.
 
 
This file is an SVG and I cut it using my SCAL software. It was really fast to put together. I used paper and twine that I got from Shop Pumpkin Spice. My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.
 
 
This is a pocket card and it has a tag with plenty of room to write a messege or to add a gift tag. There is even room to add a packet of your favorite cocoa.
 
 
Here are my supplies:
 
My Scrap Chick ~ Cup of Cocoa and Tea file
My Mind's Eye ~ Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper ( this is on sale! )
My Mind's Eye ~ Winter Wonderland Twine ( this is on sale! )
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Winter Wishes
Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye
Heart button from my stash
 
I will be entering this in the following challenges:
 
Pumpkin Spice ~ Coffee/Cocoa/Tea
Ribbon Carousel ~ Winter Spirit
 
Thanks for stopping bu today!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

GiGi said...

What a cool card! I love how it has a pocket and those marshmallows are fabulous! Super cute!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the marshmallows on top!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ I ADORE your card!! The hot chocolate mug ( LOVE the papers) and those marshmellows are DARLING!! You inkied them up to look so real! Best of all I LOVE how you pull them out for your senitment! AWESOME ~ AWESOME card! Have a wonderful day!

bonnie said...

I got those super cute files...your project is so super cute! ;) Hugs x

L.B. said...

Love how the coco lifts out for the note portion. Very pretty card.

Denine said...

Oh My Gawsh Saundra.... I LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE this card. Absolutely wonderful. It warms my heart. Thank you for playing in the PumpkinSpice weekly challenge. Oh... I am just so in awwww of your card. eeeekkkkkk
Hugs,

mum of two said...

LOVE this card!! It couldn't be cuter. It just makes me want a Silhouette more... TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Cheryl said...

Oh gosh! This is just totally the cutest! What a great shaped card,

Pat N. said...

OMG, this is an ingenious cut! Love that you can pull out the tag using the marshmallows on top!! And you made it adorable. Great card.

Missy said...

Oh my, this is just darling....OK I so need to figure out how to cut SVG's with my Silhouette!!! Geat job Saundra!!

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable Saundra! I have been overdosing on hot chocolate these days...super cold here. The evenings are getting down to -45 so you can see why the hot choc or anything hot!
Your design is awesome and just love the snowflake in the middle and the fun tag!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I adore this yummy card! This is just cute as can be Saundra!

Pam said...

What an adorable card! Love the toasty marshmallows!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

flowerdisco said...

what a yummy card with those nice marshmallows on top. great mug!

June Houck said...

Perfect card!!! Great papers, twine usage, and very clever :)

Kate said...

Waaa!! What a fabulous pocket card!! I'm so impressed with this, Saundra! I love the fun marshmallows - and the big snowflake on your mug is just perfect!