Thursday, January 3, 2013

Beary Special ~ PKS January Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
You can find the SMS Winter Blog Hop HERE.
 
I am back with another peek of the new Peachy Keen Stamps January 2013 Stamps of the Month.
 
 
These bears are just the cutest!
 
I created the base of my card using the Bis for Boy Cricut Lite cartridge and my Gyspy. I then ran the base through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
 
My patterned paper is from an old Martha Stewart Valentine mat stack. I thought the postage stamp paper was perfect for this card.
 
I stamped my bear from the January 2013 Stamp of the Month. In fact, all the stamping including the sentiments are in this set. The Stamp of the Month is truly a great value. You get a ton of stamps on an 8.5"x 11" sheet.
 
I added some trim that was included in the January 2012 Peachy Picks Kit.
 
Everything was inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I, also, added some Glossy Accents to my little bears eyes and nose for some shine.
 
You can get even more peeks of this release on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.
 
Don't forget to join us on the Peachy Keen Connection for the release party. It all starts at 7:00 pm EST on Saturday, January 5th.
 
Stay tuned for more Peachy goodness!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 

16 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the paper and that cute bear!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Adorable card!

Glora said...

This is SO adorable SAUNDRA! I love every little detail. The bear and the sentiments are just TOO CUTE! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Cute as can be! I love the "beary special card".

Beckie said...

Super cute!

Be blessed, Beckie

mum of two said...

That bear is too cute!! I love the card base too. I may have to "borrow" a few of your ideas. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Mary Ann said...

super cute card,love the bear ...

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE!FANTASTIC job with all the great details,BEAUTIFUL!!!:)

Diana said...

Your card is too darn cute! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

Unknown said...

So adorable. I love the bear holding the little note..so creative and clever. Congrats on your term with PK!

Unknown said...

Love this card with the teddy holding the love letter! It's SO pretty and so CLEVER! xxx

i'm with the band said...

Major cuteness!!!

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling bear Saundra! The face is just so sweet and love the banner of hearts! I can see this set may have to be on the top of my wish list!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!I appreciate your kind words:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

I really LOVE this card and all the details! Great to be on the team with you!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE how the design goes so PERFECTLY with the papers and that CUTE little bear! Too CUTE!!!

365 Days of Cricut said...

OMG I love this it's the cutest thing ever!