Saturday, January 5, 2013

My 2013 Calendar ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
 
Happy New Year, Pumpkin Spice fans! Welcome to the to the first Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop of the New Year! We have some new designers with us this year and you are in for a big treat!

It's, also, exciting because Pumpkin Spice is hosting its very first challenge! There will be a new challenge every Saturday on the Pumpkin Spice Blog and you will have a week to complete a project and link up. All linked projects will be eligible to win a monthly prize from the Shop Pumpkin Spice store.

If you have arrived here from Carissa's blog: Happily Ever Paper Crafter then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog and would like to start from the beginning then head on over the the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

The Pumpkin Spice Challenge for this week is: Create a project that makes you think of the New Year.

For my project I created a 2013 calendar. I will be sharing a few pages with you today and I will share the rest on January 10th, here and on the Pumpkin Spice Blog. I didn't want to overwelm you with too many pictures. :)

I used several different paper pads for my pages and most of my embellishments have come from Shop Pumpkin Spice. I will list the items used for each page with direct links to the product.

I cut all the pages from Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge and I bound the calendar with my Bind-It-All. All my lettering was cut from the Opposites Attract Cricut cartridge. I welded the letters and numbers together using my Gypsy and covered them all with Ranger Glossy Accents. I was able to download the actual calendar with dates from Papercrafts Magazine.

 
This first picture is of the cover to my calendar.
 
Items used:
The Twinery Baker's Twine  ~ Buttercream and Cantaloupe
 
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge for the label under the year
 
 
Items used:
Twine
 
 
Items used:
 
The Twinery Baker's Twine ~ Blossom and Stone Grey
 
 
Items used:
 
Paper Doll Dress Up ~ clover
hemp
white gel pen
 
 
Items used:
 
The Twinery Baker's Twine ~ Caribbean
 
Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge ~ umbrella
Create A Critter ~ puddle ( Glossy Accents was added to this )
 
 
Items used:
 
 
Martha Stewart Doily punch
Ribbon from my stash
 
 This is one of my favorite pages :)
 
Items used:
 
Campin Critters Cricut Cartridge
 
I hope you like what your've seen so far! I will share the remaining pages on Januray 10th. So be sure to come back!
 
Now it's time to head on over to Lezlye's Blog: Ink and Paper Creations She is going to have something wonderul for you!
 
I am linking this to the following challenges:
 
Exploring Cricut ~ New Year
Scrap Creations ~ Something New
Little Scrap Pieces ~ Anything Goes
Pumpkin Spice ~ #1 New Year
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 

26 comments:

Court said...

REALLY excellent project!!!! I LOVE it! :)

flowerdisco said...

oh my saundra, i see now fancy, facebook talk, lol. this is a lot of work, awesome too. happy to be here :D

Missy said...

This is fabulous Saundara,the papers you had for each page were perfect!! (June was my favorite, too, that camper is too, too cute!!)

Georgiana said...

Great desk-top calendar. Each month looks wonderful as it relates to that time of year. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the challenges.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous little calendar!! Lee-Ann :)

Carissa said...

Oh friend, you calendar is amazing! Such beautiful detail in every single page. Great job! June is my favorite page too.

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Hmmm...I think I need a Bind-it-All now! LOVE this!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fantastic calendar. Thanks for sharing

Denine said...

Oh my goodness Saundra. That is gorgeous. I love it!!!
Hugs,

Lezlye said...

Awesome Calendar Saundra!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great calender! Love all the fun details on each month! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Cheryl said...

Great project! Each page is wonderful.

Kim's Kreations said...

Great idea for a calender. love the way you decorated each page, looking forward to seeing the rest.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

Marlene said...

Saundra,

This is LOVELY! Love you designed it all! I'm so glad to be working with you at Shop Pumpkin Spice.

Jayne said...

Love your calendar. Beautiful pages. Thanks for joining us at LSP.
Jayne x

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh wow...this is fabulous! What a beautiful way to keep track of the days! Each page is a little piece of art - just beautiful!

DIANA L. said...

This is so COOL!!! I love it.
I will have to make myself one you did a FAB job!!

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

So awesome! Wow, what a fun project and I really should make some of these-I am always looking for gift ideas:) This is perfect! Beautiful job on each month layout! tfs!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at LSP.
DT-MEMBER
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ OOMMGG! Look at what you did with your calendar book!! I am seriously speechless and that doesn't happen to often!! What GREAT paper and the little details!! I just LOVE this!

Unknown said...

Wow , what a beautiful job, every page is amazing, it must have taken a while to do!!!! Gorgeous. I am a new follower!

Sugarlips said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I love the mini calendar.

Tanya said...

WOW That is just amazing!

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so cute!!

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job with your calendar Saundra!Each month looks so fun and I LOVE all the great details,JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!:)

Karen said...

Totally sensational! love all the details you put into each month a true work of art. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

DIANA L. said...

These are amazing Saundra I had to come back and look at them- I love the images on everyone of them. Have a great weekend my friend