Friday, January 25, 2013

Heart of Hearts ~ PKS Challenge

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
It's time for a new challenge at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog.
 
The theme this week is Just Cards: Heart of Hearts
 
THE CHALLENGE
Create a card using hearts!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
 
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 1/30 - 11:59 pm EST
 
Here is what I created for your inspiration:
 
 
For my card I used an Svg from Svg Cuts For My Valentine kit. I cut this card  to measure 5"x 7" and sized all my pieces accordingly. All of my edges were inked with Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I added a lot of stiching with my white gel pen.
 
 
When I saw this hot air balloon I knew that I wanted to use the PK-124  Thank You Dolls and put them in the basket. I stamped them on kraft cardstock and inked them. I paper pieced their clothing.
 
My sentiment is from PKSC-01 January 2012.
 
Other items used for this card:
 
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Madison Avenue paper
The Twinery Baker's Twine in Cappuccino and Blossom
 
Head on over the the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog to see all the inspiration by all of the designers. Then got out you Peachy Keen Stamps and get to work on your card. I can't wait to see what you create!
 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
Paper Playtime ~ Use Brown
Cut It Up ~ Love Is In The Air
Whimsical Wednesday ~ All About Love
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 
 

20 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Sweet as can be! Love your hot air balloon!

Pam said...

This is such a sweet little card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

This is gorgeous...love the hot air balloon...love it!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, this is fabulous Saundra! I love your little banner of hearts, the stitching and that adorable couple! So fun! Another fabulous project...thanks for sharing!
Happy Friday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh Saundra! You know how much I love this sweet and CLEVER card! It ROCKS!! xxx

janner said...

This is as sweet as can be. Darling card.

Kimberly J. said...

This is just too adorable!! I love the shape of the card and those cute characters!! Great job! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Kimberly
Cut It Up DT

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH Saundra! How I love love this card! It is just beautiful!
:) Big hugs and lots of love,
Kathy

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a fantastic card! I love that hot air balloon! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime & Cut It Up!

Stacey

DIANA L. said...

hat a super card Saundra I love all your hearts what a couple of cute bears to. such a sweet card havae a great weekend
DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Saundra this card just makes me happy! I love the shape and all of the sweet little details - just gorgeous!

Karen said...

This card is adorable! Your stitching looks great and I love the heart banner on the hot air balloon! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo STINKIN' CUTE Saundra!BEAUTIFUL job with all the great details,Have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

Crafty Moni said...

OMG I love your card! I wish I had thought about this sooner. My boyfriend has planned for us to go on a hot air ballon ride on valentines day and this card is so cute and perfect! I might have to scrap left a few bits and pieces of your card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

GiGi said...

Saundra, I LOVE this card! It is such a great design! I see it's a SVG, but I might have to steal this idea and give it a go with the Cricut! LOVE!

Migdalia said...

OH!MY!This is Too CUTE!

Kate said...

This is darling! The soft colours are wonderful and I love the heart clouds that you've added. What a super card, Saundra!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Well look what you did with these CUTIES!! I just LOVE that you stuck them in that FABULOUS hot air balloon! Too SWEET!! Of course I LOVE the papers and the colors too!

Nanne said...

aaaaw, super cute card.. love your balloon..
thanks for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Designs..
hugs
Nanné

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, Saundra! I love the colors and all the hearts, especially the banner. Thanks for linking it to Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn